About this opportunity
Are you passionate about making difference?
We are looking for a passionate Early Intervention Support Lead to join our exciting team.
We provide a wide range of services spanning accommodation, behavioural support, and assistive products to a variety of participants. We are fresh and innovated in meeting our participants goals and are looking for like minded people to join our passionate supportive team.
About the role
As the Early Intervention Support Lead your responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain a database of consumers who have received a psychosocial support package.
- Identify eligible consumers of the service who have not received a psychosocial package.
- Actively work with clinicians to identify suitable consumers and support referral and linkage with EIPSR service.
- Support clinicians through development of high quality applications for support packages.
- Work closely with providers and clinicians to troubleshoot any difficulties in consumer uptake of packages.
- Report and track EIPSRS data and discharge outcomes.
- Identify barriers in accessing services, and develop appropriate mechanisms to support uptake.
- Promote both psychosocial schemes within the service.
- Participate in liaison meetings between the AMHS and providers.
- Participate in audits and service evaluation where required.
- Passion to support people with a disability.
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership.
- Knowledge of the NDIS Program (or willing to learn)
- High level of clinical skills and knowledge in relation to the discipline of Occupational Therapy, Psychology or Speech Pathology.
- Tertiary qualification, current registration and experience in clinical, mental health, NDIS sector, AOD sector or other Human Services Sector.
- Experience in supporting those with psychosocial disability identify their needs and access appropriate supports.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple agencies and services
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organisation is a great place to be.
We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentorship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn Profile
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Disability Support