About this opportunity
• Hazard identification • Control measure implementation • Undertaking risk assessments • Staff and volunteer training
Covid-19 vaccination .
Skills and abilities required:
• A background and/or interest in Work, Health & safety
• Strong IT literacy
• Chemical knowledge
* During the Covid-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the State or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
We are open two (2) days per week on Tuesdays and Fridays. Flexible hours are available.Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Education & Training
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
Training is provided