About this opportunity
VOLUNTEER WEST IS ADVERTISING THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF ECO-YOUTH
ABOUT US We are a social enterprise organisation that works with youth from underprivilege backgrounds and those who have gone through or are navigating the criminal justice system. We help these individuals by bettering their lives and to be more environmentally responsible.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Organisation Skills
- Analysing Information
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
THE BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING WITH US
- Meet new people and build community.
- Contribute positively in the life of young man and women.
- Enjoy new social and cultural experiences.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Flexible 5 hours per day for 3 days per weeksSuitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing