About this opportunity
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Appoint a sub committee to program and organise social events for the Club.
- Prepare a calendar of social events that will attract the widest involvement form all members of the Club prior to the commencement of the season.
- Ensure that all social events held are at least cost neutral to the Club.
- Assist other Committee members in their duties as required
- Undertake tasks at the request of the President, Executive or General Committee
Skills and Experience
A background in event management would be an advantage
Westbourne Grammarians Football Club was founded in 1991 and is associated with Westbourne Grammar School. The club competes in the VAFA competition and has strong values which include Respect, Commitment, Desire and Inclusivity. The club has an active committee structure who work well as a team.
Our Vision is to become THE destination club for Football in the West and in 5 years, we want 5 teams and 500 members.
We are Westbourne Through a shared love of football, we will build an inclusive community that demands the highest level of professional and personal accountability. In this financially viable club, everyone will be given the opportunity for success on and off the field.
A few hours each fortnightSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Music & Entertainment
- Sport & Physical Activity
Persons aged 55 to 67 may be able to access payment through the Government Volunteer payment scheme. Conditions apply.