About this opportunity
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop proposal for membership options for playing and non playing members.
- Propose fees and arrangements for the ensuing season for consideration by Club Committee.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure membership fees reflect current opinions of various sections of the Club.
- Provide to the Committee as soon as possible after the completion of each season with recommendations for all membership types and fees for the ensuing year.
- Ensure that tickets and related membership data are prepared for distribution.
- Assist with the collection of membership fees from players and general members.
- Provide details of all members to the Data Base manager to maintain the Club data base of membership.
Skills and Experience
Some experience and knowledge of sporting clubs would be an advantage
Westbourne Grammarians Football Club was founded in 1991 and is associated with Westbourne Grammar School. The club competes in the VAFA competition and has strong values which include Respect, Commitment, Desire and Inclusivity. The club has an active committee structure who work well as a team.
Our Vision is to become THE destination club for Football in the West and in 5 years, we want 5 teams and 500 members.
We are Westbourne Through a shared love of football, we will build an inclusive community that demands the highest level of professional and personal accountability. In this financially viable club, everyone will be given the opportunity for success on and off the field.
A few hours a fortnightSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Sport & Physical Activity
Persons aged 55 to 67 may be able to access payment through the Government Volunteer payment scheme. Conditions apply. The club is registered as a vol