About this opportunity
The Coordinator must be well organised and competent in managing the workshops portfolio and capable of handling different tasks, often under time and costs pressures. You will need an understanding of the many different aspects of workshop management including marketing, catering, presentation, technology and logistics. You will also need to be a good communicator, capable of dealing with the different needs of presenters, delegates, participants, catering staff and receptionists.
- Work closely with all education workshop portfolio leads to develop, manage and coordinate education workshop schedules and calendars;
- Coordinate availability and allocation of education workshop presenters for scheduled workshops;
- Confirm and secure education workshop facilities, travel and accommodation (if req'd) and other related requirements for the successful delivery of education workshops;
- Communicate with education workshop hosts and clients regarding workshop related requirements, logistics and resources;
- Ensure all processes and checklists have been completed for every education workshops;
- Liaise and coordinate invoicing and other financial matters with the finance division; and
- Collaborate with the office manager to improve education workshop delivery and management.
National Police Certificate *.
Proven experience in project management, project scheduling or as a seminar or event coordinator. Proficient in Microsoft suite of products; excellent client management skills and problem solving ability.
Minimum 2 days per week. Hours and days to be negotiated with the volunteer coordinator.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training