About this opportunity
- Role starts on Monday 8 November.
- This is an assistant role, full support and mentoring is provided.
- Help our Community members learn new skills and improve confidence.
- Work with a growing Not For Profit.
- Possibility for ongoing paid contract in 2022.
Covid-19 vaccination . Working with Children Check *.
- Every Monday (10am to 12noon & 1-3pm AEST) during NSW school term time (Redfern Community Centre). - Every Thursday (1-3pm AEST) during NSW school term time (Reg Murphy Community Centre Potts Point). *These times can be shared with another volunteer.Suitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Education & Training
- IT & Web Development
On the job and prior to commencement.