About this opportunity
About the role:
This role is for an E-Learn Course Design Specialist / Technical Writer / Course Writer / Course Content Creator with a broad skill set. You will work with a team to create and manage a wide range of digital content to support the development of learning materials and develop course content. You will be responsible for the delivery and developments in the production processes to remain at the forefront of the subject area.
We're looking for subject matter experts who can share their wisdom, knowledge and expertise in different fields.
Your role will have more opportunities than a typical Course Design Specialist. You will have the opportunity to work on tasks such as contributing to our strategic vision and developing in person, online & video learning solutions.
This role is remote based in any part of Australia.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be creating course syllabuses, design & develop content, Quizzes, Worksheets including Lesson/Session/Training Plans and help the team in creating the videos, info-graphics etc., via a web application that will be viewed globally.
- Writing Training and Assessment resources
- Be organised and structured in your approach to work, have high standards for achieving quality outputs as well as having creative design thinking skills.
- Evaluate learning solutions to ensure objectives are met.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate developments in the course contents.
- Collaborate with SMEs to understand and translate learning requirements into digital content.
Nice to have
- A creative eye and be able to apply design thinking skills to all manner of learning interventions e.g. infographics, videos, posters, graphic design, etc.
- Customer centric focus and design with User experience testing
- Driven, Self-Managed & Self-Motivated
- Pragmatic & Proactive with Solution focused mindset
- Health, Fitness, Career or Disability sector experience is not essential, but is desirable
- Previous experience in an RTO environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to research, design, deliver and evaluate quality learning solutions.
- Attention to detail with written content including copy and proofing.
- Passionate about delivering high quality and promoting this to the wider team
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor-ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
As part of this process, we’ll help you grow your knowledge of customer experience and stakeholder relations in an industry-leading environment
Timing is flexible as we work remotely from homeSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Counselling & Help Line
- Education & Training
- IT & Web Development
- Writing & Editing
Training on the product will be provided