About this opportunity
Task include but are not limited to:
- Dispensing medication as required
- Record medication dispensed, and treatments provided
- Administer first aid as required
- Manage the first aid medical kits
- Securely store medical and consent forms
- Identify and report potential risks / hazards that may impact upon the health and safety of young people
- Liaise with relevant health professionals if a young person or member of staff is unwell
- Accompany unwell people to a medical centre or hospital if required
- Supervise young people during activities
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
The position is only open to doctors and registered nurses.
Canteen overnight program run for up to 3 days and 2 nights and may include pre and post event debriefing sessions. Recreational and social events run anywhere from a couple of hours to a full day. It is expected that you will be able to commit for the duration of the program or event.Suitable for
- Skilled Volunteers