About this opportunity
**Key Duties **
- Develop and maintain a content calendar of stories, including vetting, curating and uploading content onto social media sites.
- Implement social media campaigns i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and assist with social media reporting and tracking effectiveness.
- Maintain and update key marketing collateral and channels i.e. website.
- Support the development and production of newsletters and events including identifying and writing stories, engaging with sponsors and partners.
Skills and experience
- Marketing and/or communications experience desirable, preferably in social media/digital marketing.
- Experience in coordinating events.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage and work with others.
Opportunity The organisation is a small start-up with a big and audacious goal. This role is an opportunity for you to play a integral role in helping the organisation grow and expand its efforts and ultimately contribute to building a more inclusive Australia. If you are open to learning new things, love a challenge and have a passion for diversity and inclusion - then this is for you.
A minimum of a few hours a week. Timing is flexible.Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Fundraising & Events
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing