About this opportunity
We are seeking an individual with an attention to detail who can manage various data entry, records management and other administrative tasks such as reviewing invoices, monthly reports balance and report generation for our volunteering team.
By volunteering in this role, you are assisting our volunteer branches across the state, which are groups of volunteers in regional locations that fundraise and operate within their local communities and are 100% volunteer run. You will be supporting our Northern and Southern branch managers, and improving the volunteering experience and efficiency of our volunteer branches across the state.
Please note: the volunteer successful in this role will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check in order to gain access to our systems.
What this role looks like:
- Preparing weekly animal inventory reports for the Branch Manager
- Balancing monthly financial reports
- Entering volunteer hours within our volunteering management system
- Assisting in reviewing current volunteer and foster care information
- Entering new animals onto our animal database
- Updating animal records on behalf of volunteer branches (e.g., when they enter foster care, receive medical treatments, adding behaviour or rehabilitation notes from foster carers, adoption photos of online advertising etc)
- Comply with all Work Health and Safety (WHS) guidelines
- Understand and comply with RSPCA NSW policies and procedures, including the Confidentiality Agreement
- Training from our Volunteering team and branch managers, both written, in-person and over the phone
- Inclusion in a team focused on animal welfare and supporting our volunteers
- Experience with a wide variety of administrative tasks and systems
- Ongoing support for other volunteering opportunities within the organisation, where possible
National Police Certificate *.
At least 5 hours of volunteering every week from home - days and times can be flexibleSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
Training will be provided by our volunteering team online, or in-person if you live neaby.