About this opportunity
The role includes assisting the Secretary when required to do the following:
- Preparing agendas and provide information to all committee members.
- To electronically minute meetings and circulate draft minutes to all committee members.
- Keep a Minute Book of Minutes, Correspondence and Financials.
- To assist with the yearly AGM preparation and minute taking of meeting.
- Keep up to date records of committee and FOWAS membership.
- Assist the Secretary with other administrative and filing duties.
Qualities and Skills Required:
- Good organisational abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Interest in animal welfare.
- Fundraising and Events background would also be appreciate.
- Be able to attend FOWAS monthly meetings the third Wednesday of the month from 5.00pm-6.30pm via Zoom meetings
If you would like to enquire about joining us please email the President Deborah Barnes [email protected] or M: 0400 431 821
Become a member of FOWAS ($15/annum) and sign the FOWAS Executive Committee Code of Conduct.
Be able to attend FOWAS monthly meetings the third Wednesday of the month from 5.00pm-6.30pm via Zoom. AGM meeting once a financial year.Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Working with Animals
Training will be provided.