About this opportunity
Coordinate participants, runners and walkers, to ensure they are informed of the direction that they are required to head in, or make a turn across a bridge, towards the finish line.
Location Essendon, VIC
Date Sunday May 23rd 2021
Experience No experience is necessary
Be a part of this fundraising event - to help raise funds for human and animal cancer research. Kodis Pawathon proudly supports Cancer Council & Australian Animal Cancer Foundation.
A drivers licence is not necessary - however please let me know how you will get to the event.
In the application
- Please let me know a bit about yourself
- How you will get to the fun run
- What interests you about the event
- If you have volunteered before and what roles etc. if you need a signature to be signed off for school etc
Please visit; petfriendlyfunrun.com for more information.
For further information please visit
A Sunday morning starting from 8:30am - 10:45am.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Fundraising & Events
- Sport & Physical Activity