About this opportunity
Oaktree’s Community Engagement team is responsible for leading our work that engages with communities across Australia.
The Regular Giving Manager is a vital part in the Fundraising and Community Engagement team. You will be responsible for managing Oaktree’s Regular Giving program, one of our most important fundraising initiatives. You will be working closely with the Director of Fundraising and to design and 0versee the supporter journey of our Regular Donors, design strategic communications and calls to action for our supporters and think of new and creative ways to grow the Regular Giving program.
As the Regular Giving Manager, a typical day might look like:
- Planning strategic communications for our Regular Givers, ensuring they are updated on our impact and continuing to support the amazing work that we do.
- Critically evaluating the supporter journey of our Regular Givers and looking into opportunities to improve and grow the Regular Giving Program.
- Crunching the numbers to analyse the success of various initiatives, and create solutions when areas are underperforming.
- Having Regular Meetings with the Fundraising team and Community Engagement team to discuss new opportunities, challenges and wins.
- Checking-in with the Director of Fundraising to receive 1:1 training, professional development and support.
Who we are looking for:
- You love communications! You have an interest in strategic communications, and can write a killer email.
- You’re a problem solver. You see challenges as opportunities and love thinking creatively about innovative solutions.
- You’re a logical thinker - you can read a high-level strategy and boil it down to the actions that need to be taken to see it come alive.
- You’re all about having fun and helping to build a strong community.
- You have an interest in supporter experience, digital marketing strategy and fundraising best practices.
We value will over skill, determination over degrees, and passion over years of experience. So go for it. Put your name forward
What you will get out of it:
- An incredible boost for your professional development, learning how to utilise your skills to solve real problems for an amazing organisation.
- A networking opportunity like no other, with the opportunity to meet amazing people, from the volunteers you’ll work alongside to the supporters you'll be able to connect with.
- Be part of an incredible community of passionate, supportive and capable people.
- Make a massive contribution in creating a more just world.
- Become a mastermind of volunteer management, fundraising, not-for-profit organisations and grassroots campaigning.
TIME COMMITMENT: 2 days a week | This role is voluntary APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday, May 24th, 2021 - Midnight
*This role is available for individuals aged between 16-26 years of age *This role is available for individuals located across Australia
Working with Children Check *.
1-2 Days per weekType of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing