About this opportunity
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate annual fundraising campaigns
- Develop targeted marketing, promotional and fundraising materials (written, online, video) to promote Sheltered by Grace
- Relationship management - build and develop relationships with new and existing donors, to secure long term and increased funding across a range of demographics.
- Input and maintain information in donor database
- Participate in all aspects of the gift cycle, including acquiring donors, prospect identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
- Grow and diversify income streams, keeping abreast of trends and innovations in the fundraising space.
- Other duties as directed
This opportunity would ideally suit someone who is a professional looking for volunteering opportunities, a student of marketing or communications looking at getting workplace experience or someone who enjoys talking with people and developing systems.
Up to 15 hours a week spread across the week and ideally designed to fit in with your time frames and lifestyleSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Fundraising & Events
Induction training provided and any other training required will be provided.Reimbursement
Reimbursement of any out of pocket expenses