About this opportunity
Administration and business engagement officer:
- Scheduling interviews with the Chamber’s Business Health Check Survey Mentors and business owners (mostly Caloundra Chamber members).
- Updating our Mentors schedules weekly and ensuring all our volunteers are updated and aware of the week’s roster and the project’s progress.
- Promoting the Business Health Check Survey to local businesses and increasing the number of responses.
- Data entry and monitoring using Google Sheets (excel) to ensure all staff can easily access relevant project information.
• This role requires basic data entry skills &
• Excellent communication skills
Caloundra Chamber will work with the volunteer to ensure that the volunteer is comfortable in their knowledge of the program and duties.
ASAP to MAY 31 (potential for ongoing work)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis