About this opportunity
• Values based and progressive not-for-profit organisation. • AMAZING team of volunteers • Endless opportunities for growth and development!
YOUR NEW FAMILY:
Orange Sky Australia, founded in 2014 by friends Lucas Patchett and Nicholas Marchesi, is a not-for-profit organisation providing free mobile laundry and shower services to people experiencing homelessness. Through a network of 30+ vans and 2000+ amazing volunteers, our services are now positively connecting communities all around Australia and NZ.
We are currently looking for applicants for a Service Coordinator who can help us continue to change the lives of our friends on the street every day!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Service Coordinator will support the Service Leader with the daily operations of the service with consultation, guidance and support from other members of the local leadership team, Service Support and HQ subject matter experts. Typically a Service Coordinator may manage up to 8 shifts in a service.
Primary Tasks include:
- Operation and people management
- Manage and support 5 team leaders (shifts) - check in 4-6 weeks
- Manage relationship with Service Providers
- Incident and shift report management
- Risk Assessments
Reports to the Service Leader
Commitment: Up to 5 - 10 flexible hrs per week but can vary pending demands on service. These hours do not include hours on shift as a General Volunteer
For further information about Orange Sky Australia, please visit our website or Facebook page.
Thank you so much for your support!
A positive & genuine attitude!
Up to 5 - 10 flexible hrs per week but can vary pending demands on service. These hours do not include hours on shift as a General VolunteerType of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Provided - 3 month probation in roleReimbursement
A life-changing experience!