About this opportunity
To be successful, you must have:
A strong network with the ability to source new projects and work using your contacts within the industry, along with a proven track record in securing work with clients across a diverse range of industries;
An internal drive, be motivated by challenging tasks, think outside the box, and have a proactive approach to finding new business;
Capacity to develop new business opportunities and ultimately converting these opportunities into sales;
Proven background in fostering and maintaining strong business relationships;
Be a passionate salesperson with the ability to quickly understand a potential client's business needs and desires and be able to match and promote the services we deliver;
A highly motivated, results orientated person with excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
**Roles and Responsibilities: **
Developing new business opportunities ;
Progress relationships at all levels of the industry with clients, government, regulators, consultants, other contractors, and suppliers Sell and promote the features and benefits of the full range of services we offer;
Maintain an up-to-date prospective client database, document relevant projects, contact information, key milestones, and dates
Provide accurate reporting detailing business development activity and general market information
Report weekly to the Operations Director.
Helping Kurri Kurri Not-for-Profit Indigenous Construction Services (KKICS) to grow our network and client base will allow need funds to go back to the indigenous communities and develop new support programs.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
We require someone to commit at least 10 hours per week to actually build and maintain good relationshipsSuitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Retail & Sales
- Trades & Maintenance
- Writing & Editing
Mandate Reporting/Child Safety, Mental Health, First Nations/Cultural Awareness, Fair Work Ombudsman Trainings, and others as negotiated.