About this opportunity
As Google administrator, you will manage all Get2Know Google Workspace services. You will add or remove users, manage billing, set up mobile devices, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create users as requested by authorized stakeholders
- Organize users into groups as per their department and specialization
- Manage members in groups
- Transfer unmanaged user accounts to Google Workspace managed user accounts.
- Create or assign administrator roles.
- Reset administrator passwords.
- Transfer ownership of files during the user deletion process.
- Restore deleted users.
- Manage an administrator's settings.
- Set up billing and control license management.
- Allow users to turn on 2-Step Verification.
- Install Google Workspace Marketplace apps.
- Manage Google Calendar resource access-level controls.
- Manage global Directory settings.
- Use the data migration service.
- Grant domain-wide delegation/manage API client access.
- G Suite Certification
- IT background and experience
- Interest in IT field
Why Volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and a great mentor ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
5-10 hours per weekSuitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Administration & Office Management
- IT & Web Development