About this opportunity
We are an independent not-for-profit theatre company focused on bringing high quality music theatre to Melbourne’s inner city community while promoting social connections and creative expression.
We are looking for an experienced volunteer to help us apply for funding grants to support our community engagement and performing arts activities.
We need someone
- Experienced in grant applications with local, state and federal government as well as private sector organisations
- With impeccable time management, attention to detail and communication skills
- Who has experience with not-for-profit organisations and community performing arts organisations
You will be asked to:
- Identify grants for which we may be eligible to apply
- Contribute to writing grant applications
- Wok from your remote location but be available to attend our Elsternwick premises on occasion
- Produce a valid Working With Children Check
Working with Children Check *.
A few hours a weekSuitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events