About this opportunity
Corethics is an independent not-for-profit organisation dedicated to creating sustainable and thriving communities in the developing world. Our Bali, Indonesia program addresses the devastating issue of water depletion. By partnering with IDEP Foundation we support their Bali Water Protection to help build recharge wells, provide stewardship education to school children, and build public awareness on water conservation. We are an all-volunteer run organisation based in Newcastle, Australia.
About the role
We are looking for passionate and motivated marketing volunteers to help bring our #waterforbali campaign alive! This is a remote position and we welcome applicants from across the world.
We hope this experience will either catapult you into the not-for-profit sector or give you the satisfaction of sharing your skills to benefit local communities in Bali and help them overcome their water crisis. Maybe both!
We are seeking two types of volunteers 1) who can commit short term to a project or 2) who can provide ongoing support up to 10 hours per week.
Project Volunteers Project volunteers will be assigned one of the tasks below depending on their strengths.
- Design engaging marketing material for our #waterforbali campaign e.g. flyers
- Build Corethics Brand style guide
- Website SEO and optimisation (WordPress)
- Design and create promotional videos
Ongoing Volunteers Ongoing volunteers will assist in one of the areas below according to their skills and experience.
- Schedule social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Content writers for campaign messaging e.g. flyers, social media, website, newsletter
- Assist with marketing strategy both online and offline
If you have experience or education in 3 or more of the following we would love to hear from you!
- Communications, Marketing
- Web Design (WordPress)
- Social Media
- Graphic Design and visual storytelling
- Fundraising campaigns and/or strategy
- Creating social media content for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in English
- An interest in international development, the not-for-profit sector, and/or Indonesia and its development context
How to Apply
Due to the nature of the role please provide your CV along with your design portfolio or relevant link. If you do not have a portfolio please provide a cover letter addressing 3 or more of the eligibility criteria that you meet to [email protected] We can't wait to hear from you!
Working with Children Check *.
Project volunteers will work within a timeframe negotiated between you and the Director. Ongoing volunteers are required to assist between 5-10 hours per week depending on their situation.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications