About this opportunity
Are you skilled in video editing and have a knack for creating engaging content?
We are looking for someone to take charge of our video content for YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. You will work closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure content is aligned with our organisation and relevant to our projects/events. You will gain valuable experience in social media management and help design and drive Good Neighbors Australia's social media brand by creating engaging visual content.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Editing footage to produce consistent, refined and brand appropriate content
- Insert English subtitles to existing video content
- In charge of posting on our YouTube channel, in line with team content planner
- Collating existing content from various domains for use on social media
- Skills in editing video content
- Skills in design software such as Canva
- Time-management skills
- General understanding and use of Social Media Platforms
If you think this position fits your skills, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to [email protected]
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
1-2 days per weekType of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications