About this opportunity
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to help us out with our marketing strategy on Social Media ( Facebook, Instagram) and to manage and optimize Google ads. We are currently missing this skill set in our team and we are looking for a professional willing to share his/her talents with us to advance our cause. It would make a big difference for us to ensure we reach and expand our audience. We are looking for someone with experience in digital marketing and specifically with Google ads. We would like someone who has a sense of initiative, is able to work autonomously and coordinate with our team. You would be free to work whenever convenient for you and remote working from home is possible.
• Manage and optimize Google ads for Key Into Australia Inc.
• Ensure compliance of Google ads with the Google ad grant requirements and guidelines
• Design a digital marketing strategy to reach out to isolated migrant women
• Plan a Social Media Calendar, in coordination with other team members
• Supervise the execution of the Social Media Calendar and help out with design, posts and comments.
• Moderate Social Media Accounts - Facebook groups and community posts
• If possible : Design and implement a mail marketing campaign for people who sign up on our Website. Link Wordpress website with MailChimp Account and set up automated emailing.
Have the rights to work in Australia Relevant professional certification A personal understanding or experience of the cause of migrant women would be a plus. Remote working with a few meetings in Sydney CBD a year
How to apply
Send Cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Estimate 3-4 hours each week For 6 monthsSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications