About this opportunity
*• Volunteer would spend time with our Greek Residents individually or in a small group of upto 4.(face to face only) Individual contact can be done remotely.
- Provide to them meaningful conversation and interaction in their language.
- Give the resident a greater sense of purpose and help with their well being.
- Provide the resident the opportunity to use and hear their language.
All volunteers will need to have taken a flu shot to work face to face at any of our facilities. Volunteers are an integral part of Christadelphian Aged Care providing a backbone of support to our staff. The Company maintains compliance with all State and Federal Aged Care and Workplace legislations and has put in place COVID safe practices to protect its volunteers.
- Serving the community
- Positive impact on self and others for making a difference to the lives of the resident
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Speak in Greek or get to further your Greek
- Training provided
Working with Children Check *.
A flu shot is required for all face to face volunteering
From 17 September a COVID vaccination is also required.
i hour weekly/bi weekly days and time flexibleSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
Mandatory training will be provided