About this opportunity
Come join GIVIT’s operations team…
Do you like attention to detail, love using a computer, get excited about data entry all to support a worthy cause? Want to help people in need including drought affected areas, families escaping domestic violence situations, our First Nations People and those experiencing homelessness.
We are seeking passionate and motivated people to join the GIVIT Family 8-15 hours/week. We look for people who value kindness and empathy; act with integrity and respect as well as support all without judgement, discrimination or bias. If you are looking for a volunteer opportunity with people that value your life experiences, passion and desire to make a real difference to those in need, then you belong in the GIVIT Family.
What it means to be a volunteer at GIVIT...
Our volunteers are vital to the ongoing success of GIVIT. You will love working with our amazing GIVIT team and we offer a flexible commitment. Volunteering your time not only helps us but is so rewarding for you too. It feels good to give, you will meet amazing likeminded people and discover hidden talents of your own. Volunteering at GIVIT means you can make a huge difference to a person in need.
• High level of accuracy and efficiency
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Advanced computer skills including Word and Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Works independently and in team environment
• Willingness to be contacted and, if available, assist during times of disaster
• A clear police history
So jump on board and help us inspire the next generation of givers…
National Police Certificate *.
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management