About this opportunity
What are the Key Responsibilities?
Develop and execute Anika's marketing strategy, guiding the marketing team to promote the brand and services.
● Manage a team of volunteers, providing them with marketing expertise and knowledge on how to optimise their efforts
● Ensure a consistent brand message and targeted communications for target audiences
● Execute the digital strategy with the team spanning content, SEO, SEM, socials and PR
● Plan, develop and execute creative marketing campaigns to launch new services.
● Work closely with the content team to produce blog articles, newsletters and user-friendly resources for tenants.
● Collaborate on cross-functional projects, supporting the wider teams
● Maintain the website, ensuring up to date content and optimised for SEO
● Explore new marketing initiatives and opportunities for brand awareness & reach
Who are we looking for?
An outgoing, enthusiastic team leader with marketing experience and is driven to make a positive impact.
● The passion to make a difference and the willingness to learn
● Ideally, a minimum of 1-year of professional experience in marketing
● Familiarity with multiple channels including SEO, SEM, organic/paid socials, PR
● A people person, comfortable leading a team with a supportive, mentoring attitude
● A ‘Yes’ mentality - happy to support wherever it's needed
● Confidence in learning to use a variety of tools, from website CMS’ to G Suite and reporting (Analytics, Search Console), Mailchimp
Send us your CV Send an email attaching your CV to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Marketing Manager - [Your Name]’ outlining why you want to apply for the role and your resume. If you have further queries about the role, contact our CEO Noel Lim at [email protected]
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Marketing, Media & Communications