About this opportunity
Skills Required ** Previous Experience in Office Administration essential. **
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, including listening skills.
- Good Computer literacy required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Tech savvy.
- Confidence in dealing with client issues with a high degree of confidentiality.
Minimum 6 month commitment required. Meals On Wheels are authorised to conduct Crimtrac police checks if a current one is not held.
National Police Certificate *.
* During the Covid-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the State or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
One to two days a week from 8.00am - 1.00pm.Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Training of our systems and databases will be provided.Reimbursement