About this opportunity
As a Project Coordinator you will actively assist the Project Manager and respective project professionals to support delivery of the program and individual project objectives. You will manage the project plan; ensure that this plan contains all tasks, assigned resources, durations and dependencies. You will play a pivotal role in organizing meetings, proposing improvement opportunities to current ways of doing things and building strong relationships with key stakeholders and reporting progress of projects to all stakeholders.
- Establishment of team availability calendar
- Coordinate meetings, agendas, minute preparation and distribution as per common slot availability of team members
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Establishment and maintenance of cyclical calendar triggers to proactively manage project tasks to agreed deliverables and timeframe
- Produce, analyze, and distribute regular and ad hoc reports
- Maintain a high standard of internal and external communication to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Identify project execution hurdles affecting the project, putting measures in place to manage and control
- Ensure deliverables are clearly articulated, documented, monitored, reported and delivered as scheduled, providing progress project plan, timelines & reports as required
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Project Management
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience in project support, administrative and coordination roles
- Able to prepare effective/concise project documentation and presentations
- Strong Microsoft skills
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
10 hours per weekSuitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Disability Support
- Fundraising & Events
- Garden Maintenance
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing