About this opportunity
**Main activities **
- Liaising with senior staff within client organisations regarding the provision of computing services within negotiated contractual obligations for a program or group of projects.
- Drawing up a project plan for approval by the customer.
- Controlling system design and project planning activities are related to large systems development.
- Maintaining and controlling cost, schedule, and quality of project activities to run on a budget, time and meet agreed customer requirements.
- Managing phases of software development including requirement analysis, system design, specification, development, testing, and implementation.
- Managing installation/Field testing of developed systems.
- Ability to lead and manage professional staff, contractors, and teams.
- Project/Program management of smaller projects/programs.
- Experience with a project management methodology.
- Ability to meet tight schedules and cost targets without compromising customer requirements.
- General business management.
Internal contacts Senior Management, Financial and Accounting staff, Technical Support Staff, Sales Management staff.
External contacts Major customers/Users at all levels within client sites.
**Experience ** Tertiary level education with 3+ years’ experience in a technical field, information technology, systems integration, consulting, development.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
10 hours per week (Negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Trades & Maintenance
- Tutoring & Coaching
Mandate Reporting/Child Safety, Mental Health, First Nations/Cultural Awareness, Fair Work Ombudsman Trainings, and others as negotiated.