About this opportunity
**Main activities **
- Assisting in the development of internal training courses in line with ongoing needs identified with management.
- Conducting regular training sessions to ensure staff competence both in the controlled classroom-type environment and also in relation to the workplace.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of training activities.
- Assisting in identifying performance problem areas and recommending various training methods and development to improve performance.
- Modifying training courses often using audio-visual training techniques.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of training programmes to ensure requirements are being met.
**Key skills **
- Organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in developing training material and programmes and procedural documentation.
- Training facilitation.
- Appreciation of different learning styles.
**Experience ** 3+ years of training experience with relevant qualifications (certificate or diploma).
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
10 hours per fortnight (Negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Trades & Maintenance
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Mandate Reporting/Child Safety, Mental Health, First Nations/Cultural Awareness, Fair Work Ombudsman Trainings, and others as negotiated.