About this opportunity
- Producing correspondence, memoranda, presentations, and reports both of a general and confidential nature on behalf of Senior Executive/s.
- Organising business appointments and travel arrangements for Senior Executive/s.
- Screening telephone calls, fielding inquires and requests and escalating urgent matters for Senior Executive's attention.
- Managing a Senior Executive's diary and some personal matters on his/her behalf.
- Communicating with the organisation's Executives, Executives of external organisations, Board members, suppliers, and clients on behalf of Senior Executive/s.
- Coordinating the organisation of business functions, lunches, and dinners.
- Supporting another Senior Executive/s when required.
**Key skills **
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and excellent people management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- A proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to liaise at an executive level and to work under pressure.
External contacts Clients, Senior Executives from other organisations, Suppliers.
Experience At least 3+ years of experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant. Employees in this role should have completed relevant administrative qualifications.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
15 hours per week (Negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Trades & Maintenance
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Mandate Reporting/Child Safety, Mental Health, First Nations/Cultural Awareness, Fair Work Ombudsman Trainings, and others as negotiated.