About this opportunity
On My Feet is an Australian not-for-profit organisation which aims to change the lives of vulnerable and homeless people living in Australia. On My Feet exists because we believe no-one deserves to be homeless in Australia.
A Role Glimpse:
The primary purpose is to promote the groups and programs offered by On My Feet through building and maintaining key relationships with external stakeholders such as shelters, residents and other service providers within the Fremantle & Perth Metro areas
The Relationship Coordinator will:
• Visit shelters/service providers and engage with the shelter residents
• Attend network events and functions (where applicable)
• Build strong brand awareness in line with our Marketing strategy
• Work with other teams within the organisation to achieve the strategic goals
Please note that On My Feet does not have a registered office in Perth. All volunteer work can be completed remotely.
The successful applicant will have/be:
• Experience in customer service to engage with external stakeholders (desirable)
• The capacity to multi-task and have a flexible/adaptable mindset
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
• The ability to build rapport quickly and easily
• A passion for helping people affected by homelessness
We welcome applicants with differing backgrounds where the required skills detailed above can be demonstrated. If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please click the 'Apply' or 'Express Interest' button.
• Fulfil the above duties and responsibilities • Willingness to become skilled in the relevant software programs required to perform the role • To support the mission and values of OMF
8-10 hours per weekType of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy