About this opportunity
On My Feet is an Australian not-for-profit organisation which aims to change the lives of vulnerable and homeless people living in Australia. On My Feet exists because we believe no-one deserves to be homeless in Australia.
A Role Glimpse:
With the guidance of our Media & Marketing Manager, you will maintain and develop our Social Enterprise Program (SEP) campaign that aligns with our Program strategic objectives.
The Social Media Coordinator will:
• Manage all SEP social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn & Youtube
• Communicate with followers, manage and resolve inbound queries through social media in a timely manner
• Liaise and communicate with the operational division to source and generate content
• Implement social media advertising campaigns
Please note that On My Feet does not have a registered office in Perth. All volunteer work can be completed remotely.
The successful applicant will have/be:
• Experience in managing social media channels to achieve strategic objectives
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• The ability to engage with stakeholders
• Reliable & trustworthy
We welcome applicants with differing backgrounds where the required skills detailed above can be demonstrated. If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please click the 'Apply' or 'Express Interest' button.
• Willingness to become skilled in the relevant software programs required to perform the role;
• To support the mission and values of On My Feet;
• To fulfil the duties & responsibilities outlined.
8 -10 hours per weekType of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy