About this opportunity
About the role:
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions. Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy. Collaborate with various stakeholders for smooth on-boarding of Volunteers Assist in developing company's policy for talent bench-marking, talent assessment and interviewing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand hiring profile based on Position Descriptions and requirements and ensure expectations are met
- Preparing set of questionnaire and expected answers for the interview in collaboration with Hiring Manager
- Source volunteers from volunteer and other job portals
- Keeping abreast of available candidates and ensuring we are able to support our Hiring Manager with suitable volunteers
- Collaborate with On-boarding managers to onboard volunteers after interview process
- Coordinating new volunteers with Hiring Managers
- Assist in necessary background checks of potential volunteers
- Maintain records of volunteer
- Report any discrepancies to your Line Manager
- Understand the key success metrics associated with hiring goals. These include: Hiring timeline and time to fill open positions
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate.
Required experience and skills:
- Knowledge of recruitment processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Educational qualification in the field
- You are enthusiastic and driven
- You are keen to make a difference!
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior communication skills and previous experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor-ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
20 Hours weekSuitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Counselling & Help Line
- Education & Training
- Food Preparation & Service
- Fundraising & Events
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing