About this opportunity
A little about us:
Opportunities Australia is a community-based charity focused on giving job seekers training necessary for finding employment and setting up pathways that connect the right candidates to potential employers.
We are looking for an admin team for our fledgling charity, who will be crucial in managing the teams, strategy formulation and organising documents.
Our current ongoing projects include:
- Facilitating our mentors in establishing a career-counselling course
- Securing funding and sponsorships
- Increasing enrolment for our free training
- Finding employers willing to hire our graduates
You will have:
- Experience working for a good brand
- Experience in managerial roles but not mandatory
- Valuable network contacts that may help our cause
- Most important of all: the passion and dedication to work in a non-profit organisation
We hope that like us, you are someone who wants to see a better, more cohesive future for our community, where people from all walks of life are given the chance to feel supported, and encouraged to shine. As an Admin Manager, your contribution makes our mission possible, which fills you pride as it helps others launch their dream careers.
Please send us your CV and tell us why you would make a good fit.
5 to 10 hours a week from home at the moment.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management