About this opportunity
Do you want to give your time and talent to something bigger than yourself? Need to get your foot in the door by gaining experience in your chosen career? Perhaps you can’t decide on your career and just need exposure across a number of roles? Are you looking for an environment that’s going to challenge your personal and professional growth?
PIG is a purpose-led consultancy of marketers, designers and digital technicians who are changing the way small businesses approach their biggest challenges in 2021.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re a current or past student and you’re looking for the opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience, or perhaps you have a desire to lead and mentor the next generation of talent.
What will you do?
- You’ll use your high level communication and confidence to take charge of the volunteer recruitment process; including phone and video interviews, shortlisting applicants, and making recommendations on the best applicants for each position
- You’ll make continuous improvements to the recruitment process
- You’ll be responsible for onboarding new team members
Who will you be?
- You’ll be in pursuit of, or passionate about, a career in Human Resources or Recruitment
- Past and present students welcome to apply
- You’ll put the team first and make yourself available for team meetings and events
- You’ll bring a passion or interest in small business (essential)
- You’ll bring a passion for charity (desired)
- You’ll have a high level of attention to detail and the organisation required to manage multiple deadlines at once
- You’re not afraid to take the initiative and will bank questions for the relevant team meetings
- You’ll bring a positive, continuous improvement attitude to everything you do
How will it work?
You’ll work virtually from home, so you’ll need a dedicated laptop, mobile and internet. You’ll need to be available at least one full day per week over 3 months but hours are flexible
The average transition from full time education to full time employment is now 2.6 years (FYA, 2016) and that was pre-COVID.
Our vision is to totally eliminate this transition by giving students ownership and relevant experience to help them kick start their desired career.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy