About this opportunity
We are putting together a volunteer event crew to help Blacktown City Council staff produce exciting community events throughout the year.
The event crew will be first to hear about volunteer opportunities at Council-managed events across the LGA and will be expected to help out on site at least 3 times per year.
There will be several different roles and locations available, and experience/qualifications required will depend on the event.
- Clean and presentable.
- Fluent spoken English.
- Ability to use technology such as an iPad.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Event experience
- Working with Children Check
- Own transport to get to venue (not all venues are easily accessible by public transport)
Dependent on event.Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Music & Entertainment
Full induction provided prior to and on day of the event.Reimbursement
Meal voucher provided if appropriate.