About this opportunity
The Tarneit Titans are the premier sporting club of the Tarneit area. Founded in 2014, our vision is to be the community club; the place where the community come to join our ongoing pursuit of excellence, unity and success.
The Tarneit Titans Football Club is seeking Senior Sports Trainers for our Senior Men's team this season.
The role requires the attending Senior training twice per week (Tuesdays & Thursdays evenings) as well as Saturdays match days.
- Monitor and Deliver First Aid and Occurrence of injury treatment at all games.
- Strap players for prevention of injury and stability prior to games.
- Monitor players during games with regards to potential injuries or occurrence of injuries and initial treatment of.
- Assess, record and document players' injuries that occur in games.
The role requires the following Qualifications:
- Level 1 Sports Trainer Certificate
- First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Valid Working With Children's Check
If you have some free time and keen to use your skills at this fun, friendly, family orientated Football Club, contact us right now!
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
The role requires the attending Senior training twice per week (Tuesdays & Thursdays evenings) as well as Saturdays match days.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Sport & Physical Activity