About this opportunity
Volunteer required for 1-2 hours on a roster basis on Saturday mornings to arrange small posies to be delivered to our locals. Experience welcome but not essential, we are happy to provide hands on training. None are professional, simply sharing the joy of flowers for those in need.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
*Volunteers are required to provide a current DHS checks for volunteering and working with vulnerable adults and children. This can be arranged at no cost to applicant.
*Volunteers need to be reliable, punctual and prepared to work as a team.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Saturday mornings from 9am to around 11am on a roster basisSuitable for
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Arts, Craft & Photography
hands on training