About this opportunity
Our small charity is looking for some assistance with copy-writing (writing original content) on various topics for around 8 to 15 hours per week (no set hours, flexible hours). Online based role.
General tasks include:
- Write some content from scratch, based on briefs, and your own online reading and research.
- Review some skeleton content and first drafts, and work on improvements, expansion, and rewording where needed.
- General editing, proofreading, grammar.
- Great English and writing skills.
- Ability to write custom content for a target audience as defined by the briefs.
- Fast turnaround time of 1 to 14 days per piece of existing content for short and quick content.
- Ability to contribute to a piece of content within a few days of it being available.
- Your own personal computer and internet access.
Personal computer or laptop
Around 8 to 15 hours per week (no set hours, flexible hours).Suitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Disability Support
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Writing & Editing