About this opportunity
Special Olympics Australia is a not-for-profit organisation that provides regular sports training, competition opportunities and development programs for people with an intellectual disability across Australia.
Special Olympics Australia is looking for an experienced admin and customer service support volunteer. The duties will include a range of administrative tasks, data entry, filing and scanning. You will also support a number of admin related activities from time to time.
- At least 1-2 years experience in administration or customer service.
- Data entry experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Will need to be available for 2 days per week ongoing. The days can be agreed with the onsite manager.
- The ideal candidate will need to be able to commit to at least 6 months.
- Sport SA, Military Road, West Beach, SA, 5024
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
2 days per weekSuitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Sport & Physical Activity