About this opportunity
Mahboba’s Promise is an Australian non-profit organisation dedicated to providing a sustainable future to vulnerable women and children in Afghanistan. Over the past twenty-two years, Mahboba’s Promise has adhered to the values of compassion and integrity to empower women and children to make a lasting difference in their own lives. We have established schools, shelters and health clinics across Afghanistan and provide sponsorships for girls’ education, widows, and orphans.
A project is in progress to establish a brand new maternal health clinic in Afghanistan where it is desperately needed. As part of this project we have secured necessary equipment donated from a number of equipment suppliers, and we are preparing to send over our first container of equipment and to commence clinic set up.
This is where we need your skills and expertise to create impactful social media campaigns to spread the word on our project, raising much needed funds to support the clinic set up and ongoing operations.
Specifically, over the next 2-3 months (more if available) we need you to:
- Be a key part of our healthcare project team,
- Create impactful, high quality social media campaigns (including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn) to generate new donors and donations for our project
- Take ownership of your campaigns and update us on your progress
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent marketing and social media skills, including campaigns
- Can demonstrate a high standard of content writing for social media
- Keen to lend your valuable skills and experience to a Not for Profit focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged women and children
* 6-8 hours per week * 100% remote working is fine, although you are welcome to join us in our offices in Marsfield if you prefer. * Fortnightly project checkpoint every 2nd Friday 1.15-2pm (you would need to attend and provide an update, or else provide prior so we can update the rest of the team)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications