About this opportunity
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of The Rotary Club of Kew, Fair Trade & Gift Shop.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Upload Photos and descriptions to eBay and Facebook Marketplace
- Follow through until each sale is complete
- Wrap and send the item to the buyer
- Be available to visit the store on an adhoc basis as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Good Understanding of Ebay and Facebook selling/marketing
- Attention to detail with strong written skills
- Ability to research items for sale
- Capable to present a report to management when items have sold
This role will be able to be completed from home, but will require attendance onsite.
Working with Children Check *.
Approximately one hour a daySuitable for
- Families with Children
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
will be provided