About this opportunity
PTW is a 100% volunteer run and operated international aid organization. Our aim is to provide the world with access to quality education and facilitating healthier lifestyles. Through a network of skilled volunteers, we deliver a range of health and education initiatives at the individual, community, and global level. For more than a decade PTW has utilised emerging technologies to deliver our health and education initiatives, meeting the needs of an increasingly connected world.
The Electronic Direct Mail Marketing (EDM) Lead is responsible for producing and send PTW’s regular electronic newsletters and sending it to our subscribers. With different mailing lists, the EDM Lead is responsible for working with the marketing department to plan content focuses for eNewsletters and ensure important news and updates reaches our audiences.
This is a virtual and remote role, where the successful candidate is required to be available to conduct the relevant functions on a regular basis. Reliable access to internet, and a computer, in line with OHS workplace guidelines is essential.
Role Opportunity and Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for:
- Creating and sending EDMs
- Working with other members of the Marketing and Communications team to determine most appropriate content for each EDM
- Ensure all EDMs represent the brand, image and direction of PTW
- Development and implement creative approaches to EDM that drive public engagement with PTW
- Professional experience in a Marketing & Communications role
- Professional experience in EDMs such as MailChimp or similar platforms
- Experience in documentation management
- Experience in mass professional communications
- Understanding of how marketing and communications influences employment and work culture
- Experience and skill with visual design and content development
- Passion for start-ups and enjoyment in a fast-paced, dynamic role
This is a multi-faceted role that requires someone who is passionate about the volunteering, health and education landscape, working for the community, and understands visual identity requirements whilst also knowing when to use their creativity and think outside the box.
You will be proactive in relationship and project management and hands-on with strong capabilities across all elements of public and internal communications from digital brand strategy, content development, community engagement and social media advertising.
You enjoy working within the brand image and policies & procedures, and the opportunity to be creative and work with the team to implement new campaigns, ideas and activations from research campaigns, that hit our targets. You’re determined, driven and likely to be the ones pushing things forward rather than waiting to be told.
What You Can Look Forward To When You Join Us:
- • Learn and develop from other professionals and leaders in the industry
- • Have the opportunity to be empowered to changing lives
- • Be part of a like-minded team of volunteers from all over the world
- • Attend all PTW Community Engagement events for free
- • Flexible volunteering opportunities
- • Feeling satisfied and positive that you’re volunteer efforts are contributing to improving the health and education of those who need it
This is a virtual and remote role. Weekly hours of volunteering = 3hrs Volunteering Days: Flexible Duration: Ongoing Part TimeSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications