About this opportunity
TADSA is a not-for-profit organisation that leverages the time of over 50 volunteers with engineering, trade, technical and other skills who design and custom build bespoke equipment solutions to assist people with disabilities and the aged to live independently.
- Develop implement and manage a social media strategy that leverages tadsa website, increases the numbers of people following our posts and encourages others to like, comment and share.
- Align social media accounts. (FB, Twitter, Insta, LinkedIn, You Tube)
- Input into social media policy (including compliance to privacy laws and pictures used).
- Create and oversee social media content (may include the planning and writing of success stories, testimonials, successful events, and future events).
- Keep social media channels updated, ideally on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to create content, promote, support campaigns and other TADSA initiatives.
- Measure social media performance.
It is envisaged you will have the following: • Knowledge of social media platforms. • Experience in managing social media platforms. • Experience in communications and public engagement techniques. • Well-developed written communication. • Proactive, organised, and reliable administrative skills. • English proficiency. • Confident telephone manner. • Computer literacy. • Solid knowledge of web-based analytics tools.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
This is a voluntary role. Ability to work from home is an advantage and people with lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. We envisage the role will take approximately 5 hours per week.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
Organisational induction and orientation training.