Veteran Services Regular - less than 6 months Cairns QLD
About this opportunity
The roles include -
- Attend the funeral services of our fallen comrades
- Home and hospital visits, provide mate-ship, assist with simple jobs around the house, help with transitioning from hospital back to home.
- Providing transport to shops or appointments.
- Bring people together who understand and have been through the same/similar experiences
- Run number of activities throughout the year which will give you the opportunity to connect with likeminded people.
National Police Certificate *. Others . Working with Children Check *.
First Aid & CPR . All trainings are paid for by RSL.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Time and days are flexible.Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
First Aid & CPR