About this opportunity
WFWP Australia is committed to support women, engage youth and environmental sustainability. We have a number of humanitarian projects within Australia and the Pacific Island nations of Oceania, enabling thousands of women to access educational opportunities and gain skills to better support their family and livelihood.
Within Australia, we do this through values education focused social impact activities that foster peace building, multi-culturalism and bringing diverse communities together.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the books of our WFWP Victoria Chapter.
- Use IT software such as Excel and Access, Word.
- Understand business.
- Work as a team with the WFWP Victoria Accountant and the WFWP State President.
- Administration work using Access if wanted.
In addition to excellent book-keeping skills and experience, beneficial attributes would be clear communication, and confidence using IT software such as Excel and Access. If you have worked in bookkeeping, accounting, business, or with NFPs that would be a big plus. There will also be some general administration work available.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Book-keeping skills and experience
- Friendly attitude and a good listener,
- Willing to show initiative
- Own car
Hours and days are flexible, ideally 4-5 hours per week.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
Will be provided