About this opportunity
- We are seeking Actors/ Presenters interested to volunteer for the organization, someone with experience performing in front of camera.
- Present short video on various health related issues of individuals, or communities .
- Actors have to present scripted real life stories on camera.
- Presenters/Actors with knowledge of mental health related issues can talk about the same through our platform.
- Appreciate Individuals with other Health related issues, or who have dealt with any to talk about their issue to help clients define goals, plan action and gain insight.
- Appreciate Presenters with different body weight to talk about a holistic (mind and body) approach to mental health care.
- Interview counsellors on offering guidance to individuals, couples, families and groups who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being.
We are not expecting the presenter in sharing their mental health experiences but they need to have some knowledge about it. So the interview production can flow. Also, we have everything on scripts including all questions.
A few hours a week.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line