About this opportunity
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
Draft Good Neighbors Australia’s governance and policies under the guidance of our Legal Advisor and HR Advisor
Draft required documents under the guidance of Executive Director
Assist in promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practices throughout our work with our Global Partners
Help keep the business up-to-date with changes to legislation and regulation, particularly in relation to the not-for-profit sector
Law student who can write documents in legal terms
Someone with experience or interest in designing, who can create a range of company resources in line with our branding guidelines template.
1-2 days a week with flexible work arrangements
3 reasons to volunteer with us
- You will be working with like-minded people from diverse backgrounds, and may have the opportunity to work with our colleagues in 44 different nations.
- As a small NGO which recently opened in Sydney, our resources are limited. Therefore, your voice and dedication will make a large impact.
- Skill-based volunteering can develop both your personal and professional growth
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Research, Policy & Analysis