About this opportunity
Belmont Toy Library plays an important role in our community allowing members to rent a range of toys for their families. The role of roster coordinator involves:
- Communicating with toy library members and volunteers about their availability to attend sessions at the toy library, as well as additional stocktake and fundraising
- Managing the online calendar: Reviewing and allocating members/volunteers to sessions
- Liaising with the President and committee as required
- Attending committee meetings four times a year
- Responding to volunteer inquiry emails and supporting their involvement in the toy library
The role is flexible allowing you to volunteer from home in a time frame that suits you. The volunteer will work independently, but will also be supported by and in regular contact with the committee.
You will also enjoy the benefits of a free membership and can borrow toys for your family as a member of the committee.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computing skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Friendly and helpful
- Strong organisational skills
Flexible, as required but approximately one hour a week plus attendance at meetings four times a year.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Library Services
Will be supported by current roster coordinator and there will be a transition period